There are 14 PMI Chapters in Africa. PMI Ghana Chapter is the third largest in terms of membership. Ghana Chapter currently has 24 volunteers.
As a volunteer, you build your professional network, you gain skills and experience whiles you develop as a leader. Become a volunteer and support the Chapter ‘s activities to advance PMI in Ghana. The following Chapter positions are available ;
- Newsletter Editor (2 positions)
- Coordinator, Events
- Director, Finance
- Director, Volunteer Recruitment
- Director, Membership Services
- Branch Leader, Sunyani
- Coordinator, Religious Institutions
- Coordinator, Agronomist, Framers and Agricultural Institutions
- Branch Operations Manager, Tamale and Sunyani (2 positions)
- Director, Sponsorship in Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale and Sunyani (4positions)
To join the volunteers team, visit the vrms.pmi.org link, sign in and on the ‘Find an opportunity’ page, restrict your country search to ‘Ghana’ the list of positions available will come up. Select your preferred position, read the requirements and if the role suits you, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom right. Follow the instructions.
If you need any help, contact me, Ebunoluwa Osinbowale (Ebun) on 0244475980 or firstname.lastname@example.org