To provide overall coordination and supervision of Software / Applications Development activities
- Works closely with management to identify the requirements for new software programs
- Performs Project planning and prioritization of resource conflicts, customer demands and support.
- Designs schedules to ensure that project teams, customers, business partners, and other
stakeholders receive accurate and timely information
- Monitors the performance of team members against strategic targets and provide mentoring and training where necessary.
- Ensures that teams have access to the resources they need, such as computing systems,
development tools and communications
- Reports on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
- Manages the commercial side of development to ensure that customers pay the correct prices for services delivered in accordance with SLAs.
- Ensure that new systems and changes are properly tested
- Manage outside vendors and contractors to ensure performance expectations and customer
Masters degree in computer science or related field. Minimum 10 years work experience in software/applications development industries
- Good understanding of modern technologies and design patters
- Ability to design and implement software’s on latest technologies
- Experience with programming languages, server software, and systems
- Understanding of software development life cycles, systems programming, and scripting
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Proficiency in Database Management Systems
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up to monitor people and work activities
- Ability to design and implement control systems and take corrective action to correct deviation
- Leadership skills that inspire technical teams to achieve project success
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- Trustworthiness-ability to conduct self in a manner, which elicits trust, respect and confidence of management and workers.
- Integrity – being truthful and reliable
CVs should be sent to: