Get Involved. Make a difference. Be a volunteer.
Make your mark on PMI and the profession. As a member of the PMI Ghana Chapter, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and the Institute.
PMI Ghana Chapter values the contributions of our volunteers and recognizes its volunteers annually at an Awards Recognition Dinner each year. In addition, names of outstanding volunteers are published in the Chapter’s newsletter bi-annually.
Volunteering for the Chapter gives members opportunity to meet their peers, make new contacts, network, build knowledge, share solutions and ideas, and enjoy activities and events.
There are volunteer opportunities to serve on the Chapter board, the various Operational Portfolios, Chapter Committees or on specific Events or Programs organized by the Chapter.
These positions offer exceptional opportunities to build your leadership skills.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Enhance the profession of project management.
- Leverage career advancement opportunities.
- Build your professional network.
- Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration and team-building techniques.
- Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a difference in your profession, community, and life.
- Personal reward of giving back to your profession.
- Earn PDUs.
Ready to Volunteer?
Our Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) makes it easy to search for volunteer opportunities in the Chapter. Narrow your search to the Ghana chapter for a full list of Ghana chapter opportunities. visit the VRMS now.
For additional information, please send an e-mail with the time that you can offer and areas or specific positions of interest to the VP Volunteering (email@example.com)
Ms. Esi Eduah, PMP – Vice President, Volunteering
Esi has 10 years experience in Project Management; having worked in various sectors
She currently works with Emerald Blue Co. Ltd, an events and general business
She was elected into the position in November 2018.