The complexity of our world today is bringing about a tremendous change which I personally dare to describe as ‘revolutionary’. This revolutionary complexity has grown so deep in all aspects of life leading to costly changes. This calls for systematic and up to date knowledge as well as talent management approach to manage these changes and bring lasting innovative solutions to our world. The project management Institute, PMI, after years of investment and research, has been able to build a robust depot of knowledge and systems that help support all industries to carry out their projects successfully and achieve unprecedented results.
As the vice president, outreach Ghana, I wish to welcome you to this page. The outreach team finds it a great privilege and responsibility to share the wonderful benefits of PMI as I mentioned above. We are happy to have you join us!
We have a lot of activities lined up for the year and you might want to be part of it. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Establishment of Project Management clubs in Tertiary Institutions across the country.
- Training of staff from all organizations (both governmental and private); where we give tailored project management training to respective organizations.
- Organization of a solution finding competition where individuals and organizations are encouraged to identify challenges in their area and make use of project management tools and technics to resolve them.
- Publication of short videos on project management, etc.
- Making use of project management tools by the physically challenged (deaf and dumb) in Mampong Akwapem in the Eastern Region of Ghana, etc.
These are just a few of the activities through which we share the benefits of the project management institute with all.
Do you have projects for which you need some professional project management support? Do not hesitate to contact us to start enjoying all these amazing and life changing benefits offered by the project management institute.
Or do you want to be chartered as a Project Management Professional? You are on the right page then. Contact us for further information and support.
Be part of the game changers on the continent. Give me a call or send me an email now.
Phone: +233 553 15 19 71.
Rev. Fr. Kodzo E. Deku, PMP